Currently we are looking for
Apply today by attaching your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Millwright/Industrial Mechanic Versatile Millwrights Inc.
Licensed Millwright Position- Versatile Millwrights Inc.
Company: Versatile Millwrights is an independently owned firm founded in 1992. Our goal is to continually meet or exceed our customer's expectations and this philosophy has been the foundation of Versatile's success for the past 30 years.
Location: Milton, Ontario
Hours: Monday – Friday days, weekends as required
Benefits: Shared medical/dental plan
The Candidate will be responsible for working at customer sites or at the Milton head office in various capacities such as preventative maintenance, fabrication, millwrighting, machinery moving/rigging
The ideal candidate for this position will have a high school diploma, a Province of Ontario Industrial Maintenance Mechanics License, or a Province of Ontario Millwright's Construction & Maintenance License. A valid G drivers license with clean abstract and reliable transportation.
Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities, ability to work alone or with a team coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills, are required.
· High school or equivalent
· Millwright: 1 year
Versatile Millwrights Inc. - CWB Welder / TSSA Welder
Versatile Millwrights Inc. located in Milton, Ontario for 30 years is looking to expand by adding a ticketed welder to its team. We require the following from our members;
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent work experience.
- Must possess CWB and or TSSA tickets
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and welding process specifications.
- Ticketed welder capable of GMAW, SMAW, GTAW
- Be prepared to continue with on-going relevant training
- Must demonstrate history of safe work habits
- Able to take direction, both verbal and written and communicate effectively with staff and customers
- Licensed to drive with clean abstract
- Highly flexible with solid interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and well under pressure
In return for the above, we will provide
- Safe, respectful and family orientated work environment
- Competitive compensation package including benefits
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization
- Open door policy to management and ownership
If this type of environment appeals to you and you are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time